Grid and independent table
CNT LM
2007-10-13 18:43:11 UTC
Need help resolving this:

I'm using Visual FoxPro 9. I need to make a grid in a form. The data comes
from an independent table.
The idea is to show a list of record, when one double clicks one it should
open separated form to edit the data on that record.

Anyone knows how to do this?
Roger Ansell

Anyone knows how to do this?
CNT LM
2007-10-19 13:38:30 UTC
I have a problem with behaviour of some edit boxes and text boxes in a form.

I'm using Visual FoxPro 9.

I created the form using the form design wizard. This form has a few edit
boxes and text boxes, buttons etc.

The values for text foxes are assign like this thisform.t1.value=hs.text

hs.text is a field from a free table. I can type text in t1 text box but
when I click the mouse and move it to one of the sides of the text box the
contents scroll to the opposite direction and become invisible!

I've used ms access before and when you create a text box or edit box this
does not happen.

I've tried using max InputMask and MaxLenght to control this but the same
thing happens.

What I want, in this case, is a text box that can accept 6 alphanumeric
characters, centred.

Any one was an idea of what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.