CDX missing
Marc
2008-05-26 02:40:53 UTC
I've a DBC with 5 tables. I deleted the .CDX file in one table. When I open
that table for the first time a message displays 'Structural CDX file not
found'. After ignoring that message it can be opened the table but I want to
open that table without prompting a message.
Stefan Wuebbe
2008-05-26 06:05:46 UTC
I've a DBC with 5 tables. I deleted the .CDX file in one table. When I open that table
for the first time a message displays 'Structural CDX file not found'. After ignoring
that message it can be opened the table but I want to open that table without prompting
a message.
"Delete Tag All" instead of manually deleting the CDX file might
have been the better way - to repair table and database, try

Open your.DBC Exclusive
Use yourDbf Exclusive && ignore the message
Delete Tag All
Validate Database Recover

hth
-Stefan
--
|\_/| ------ ProLib - programmers liberty -----------------
(.. ) Our MVPs and MCPs make the Fox run....
Marc
Thanks Stefan now its working.
Stefan Wuebbe
2008-05-27 11:57:32 UTC