How to avoid and resolve the error of 2091?
Thomas Lv
2008-06-30 08:11:00 UTC
How to avoid and resolve the error of 2091?
Fred Taylor
2008-06-30 15:59:42 UTC
Make sure your power and network infrastructure are rock solid. Seriously,
if you see this type of error frequently, you've got some real basic
problems. I can honestly say that I may have seen this error maybe 1 or 2
times on our networks I've worked on. I have had clients that get it all
the time and the cause has ALWAYS been power and/or network problems. A UPS
is essential on all workstations and servers, and making sure you're using
quality network components. (cables, connectors, NICs, switches, etc)
--
Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
Thomas Lv
2008-07-01 07:03:00 UTC
My client used TS model, Network basically normal,no find some problems, and
The Servers already used UPS.but still has this bug.
So i think, in one 'Begin Transaction', if update real many times or need
long time or update some table in same time will occur this bug. and i will
improve my source code again.
Thanks