Sending SMS via VFP Application
Debbie
2007-10-29 23:21:34 UTC
I need to send SMS messages from an application developed in VFP 7.0 - does
anyone have any experience of doing this? I would prefer to buy a 3rd party
COM/DLL product if possible.

Thanks - Debbie
Olaf Doschke
2007-10-29 23:29:49 UTC
normally you can simply send a mail
to generate an SMS. The reciipient
should be ***@provider

See wiki about SMS gateways.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS_gateways

especially email to sms.

Bye, Olaf.
Nathalie Chacon
2007-11-16 16:55:54 UTC
You can see 2 examples here :
http://www.atoutfox.com/recherche.asp?tables=ARTICLES%2C+APPLIS%2C+OFFRES&mots=sms

Sorry for my english
Nathalie
Thanks - Debbie
Herkus
2007-11-27 10:11:15 UTC
Sending SMS whenphone connected to PC via bluetooth differs from sending
via IrDa or cable? Because I am fasing problems connecting through
bluetooth, while Irda and cable works fine. Bluetooth modem drivers
(nokia 6230) ar installed.