Code References - Table Has No Index Order Set
Steve
2006-07-28 20:03:33 UTC
Good afternoon,

I am working in VFP 9.0 and have successfully used the Code References
tool in the past on a current project; however, when I went to search
today, I received the following error (1683): Table Has No Index Order
Set. Is there a way to fix this?

When I try to look at the design view (modify) of the project reference
file, 'p2db_v3_ref.dbf', there are no indexes listed under the Index
tab. Does this table need to be reindexed? If so, is there a feature
in VFP 9.0 that can do so automatically?

Thanks,
Steve
Olaf Doschke
2006-09-07 10:18:40 UTC
Hi Steve,
Post by Steve
When I try to look at the design view (modify) of the project reference
file, 'p2db_v3_ref.dbf', there are no indexes listed under the Index
tab. Does this table need to be reindexed? If so, is there a feature
in VFP 9.0 that can do so automatically?
Are there any important search results stored?
If not simply delete that ..._ref.dbf/cdx and
it will be rebuilt by the next search.

Bye, Olaf.