Update VFP from SQL 2005 utilized by VS .NET application
Zak
2009-06-17 13:35:01 UTC
I am working on a new web app, that needs to update tables inside of a VFP
applicaiton. Infact, I am only looking to insert records and possibly check
for duplicate records. I am a newbie to FoxPro, so any help would be greatly
appreciated!
Dan Freeman
2009-06-17 14:30:58 UTC
Use the VFP OLEDB provider and proceed as you would with any other database.
You can find example connection strings here:
http://www.connectionstrings.com/visual-foxpro

Dan