error vfp 9.0 tables linked to MS Access 2003
pabloov
2008-07-11 11:08:05 UTC
I have a visual fox pro database file where a few of the tables are linked to
a Microsoft Access 2003 database. I only use this link to retrieve data from
the vfp database. These linked tables works fine, but there are only a vfp
table that doesn't work, i can't link this table.

This table have a particularity, it has an index tag that calls a FoxPro
function DELETED(). This is the problem. If i delete this call, the table
linked fine.

I use the OLEDB to connect VFP 9.0 and Acess 2003

I read this article about it:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188401/en-us

There is a way to fixit this problem?.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo Ortiz.
Craig Berntson
2008-07-11 14:49:06 UTC
Did you actually read the KB article you referenced? It gives you two ways
to fix the problem.
--
Craig Berntson
Microsoft MVP

Pablo Ortiz.
pabloov
2008-07-14 17:39:03 UTC
of course, i read the article but i can't modify the database. I need a
solution without modify the database. i'm not the owner of the database. A
lot of process uses the table and if i moddify the table maybe the process
doesn't work.

thanks.