SQL connect to zoho virtual office
Liska Station
2007-05-24 15:46:20 UTC
Hi y'all!
I'm not holding out much hope. but have any of you ever had to do a SQL
connect to zoho virtual office?

I'm trying to insert some stuff into the calendar table for a client, and I'm
having a hard time figuring out what they were smoking when they created this
thing.

Cheers!

-LS
swdev2
2007-05-24 19:17:27 UTC
Hi LS .
Never heard of it.
But - I just started reading it.
You mean this beast, ya?
http://creator.zoho.com/index.jsp?targetURL=%2Fhome.do

Or was it another one of the pieces at http://www.zoho.com/ ??

--
William Sanders / EFG VFP / mySql / MS-SQL
-LS
Liska Station
2007-05-24 22:08:15 UTC
I >THINK< they call it Zoho Mailer now, but that worries me, since they may
have changed how it's put together.